Wednesday 9 January 2013

Welcome to our blog spot!


Welcome to our blog spot!


My name is Kevin and I’ll be blogging to you about various topics from nutrition to training, tricks & tips, reviews and much more with the help of our team here at Big Paws Inc.

In this blog spot I’ll be answering some of the questions we've received or have been asked frequently. That being said, if you have any topics you would like to discuss or have us blog about, please feel free to let us know.

I will also be doing some product reviews with the help of our team.  We’ll be reviewing some of the products we use and some that we’ll come across this year and provide you with a review.
I’ll be discussing a variety of dog breeds, origins and purposes as well as tackling some of the questions new owners may have in regards of picking the right breed or simply how to pick a puppy.

I encourage you to submit questions or simply post your opinion on our various topics.
All in all this blog is about dogs, the topics surrounding them and us as dog owners.
Let’s blog!

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment